- Use of the Site. You may only use the Site for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, any of our employees, another user, or any other person or entity.
- User Accounts. In order to use certain features of the Site, you may be required to register for an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
- Intellectual Property. The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.